Hello BYT! Thank you again for your support in 2018! It has lead to some exciting opportunities for 2019, which includes adding a dynamite Transaction Coordinator in our Brookhaven office! Do you know someone who fits the description below?
Who are we?
The Barnes Young Team is a dynamic and energetic real estate team comprised of four industry experts serving the Atlanta and metro areas. We provide outstanding service to our clients in all arenas – from buying to selling to investing and beyond! We are committed to using our knowledge and expertise to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while also helping to improve the lives of those in the communities in which we work and live. We are BYT!
Who are we looking for?
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. They will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service.
What will you do
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process
- Organize and maintain our client database and online filing system to maximize efficiency and continuously improve client care
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file (in both Dotloop and a physical office file) for all transactions
- Create Greensheets
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Draft a commission statement for our listings and verify commissions for our buyer side transactions prior to closing (along with utility and other pro rations)
- Put together the closing file for the agent including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check. Add closed file to Dotloop.
- Follow up with clients on set dates after the sale to check in and request a testimonial
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Clients – daily
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Minimum Associates Degree – Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe PDF, and Google Suite (Sheets, Mail, Docs)
- Operating knowledge of CRM systems or database management experience
Base Salary: $40,000/yr
Opportunities for Advancement
***Please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Thank you!***